Nowadays, it’s essential to have a social media and content schedule in place. As a creator, you can fall behind and be unorganized without scheduling your posts in advance. You may think scheduling posts and content in advance takes too much time, but it’s worth every second. Just think of all the time you can save each day by not scrambling to upload content or create a compelling post.
Luckily, the Content Drop app can help you release regularly scheduled content in your Link in Bio. The app is free to use and available now in the Koji App Store.
We’ll explain more about our latest app in further detail below.
What Is Content Drop?
Content Drop is the latest app offered by Koji to enhance your Link in Bio experience. The app provides an easy dashboard where you can post and schedule photos, video, audio, and text. It gives you more chances to connect with your audience and gives them another reason to visit your Link in Bio on a regular basis. That’s because content displayed within the app is only available for a limited time, giving your fans and followers a sense of urgency to visit your Link in Bio frequently to view all the content posted.
How to Set Up Content Drop
As mentioned above, Content Drop provides another way for you to connect with your audience. You can post consistent new content or behind-the-scenes looks that you typically wouldn’t feature on your social media profiles.
Here are the steps you need to take to add Content Drop to your Link in Bio profile:
- Add the Content Drop app to your profile. Visit the Koji App Store to add the Content Drop app to your profile.
- Upload and fill out the details. Create a title for your upload, choose the content type (image, video, or audio), and select whether you want to give fans the opportunity to download your content. You also have the option to create a countdown by filling out the start date and time to let your fans know when you will drop your next piece of content.
- Choose your style. Customize your content by choosing from several background options (picture/GIFs, videos, solid colors, or gradients) and over two dozen font options.
- Publish and start promoting. Make some noise after publishing this app to your Link in Bio. Consider highlighting fan reactions on your social media profiles and show them off.
What Types of Content Can You Use Content Drop For?
When it comes to the Content Drop app, your options for posting are endless. The app lets you upload several different types of files — including images, video, and audio.
Here are some content ideas to get you started using the app:
- Post behind-the-scenes photos and videos
- Drop early access to upcoming releases
- Add fun photos that didn’t make it to your feed
- Upload voice memos to your fans
- Give fans access to unreleased music tracks
Engaging with your fans and building connections is one of the most important things you can do as a content creator. The Content Drop app lets you give your audience access to additional content that will keep them coming back for more.
We’d love to hear your feedback, ideas, feature requests, and bugs. Twitter is the easiest place to get in touch — we’re @madewithkoji, and we can’t wait to see what you do with this updated app.