Building an online presence is integral to establishing yourself as part of the creator economy. But if you don’t know where to start, it can be hard to see if you’re on the right path. Feedback plays a significant role in this process, allowing you to get advice and learn from others who may have had similar experiences.
The latest app in the Koji App Store, Video Feedback, gives you the chance to provide feedback and work with audience members and other creators through video interactions. This article will introduce you to Video Feedback and how you can use this app to build meaningful relationships and monetize advice simultaneously.
What Is Video Feedback?
Video Feedback is a link in bio app that is free to use and available in the Koji App Store. With the app, you can receive video submissions from community members, fans, and other artists who want feedback on their latest work and projects. You can set a price for each video submission or leave the amount at $0 if you are willing to provide free advice.
The app also includes a public feed of videos that have already received feedback, allowing users to see and interact with each other’s content.
How to Use Video Feedback
Video Feedback can be added to your Link in Bio in just a few simple steps. Here’s how you can set up the app:
- Add a cover video — Upload a video from your camera roll or record it and set it as your cover video for the app.
- Add a title and description — Create a title and write in some details, so people know what to expect when they request feedback from you.
- Set the price — How much do you want to charge for feedback? You can change how much you want to charge at any time.
How Does It Work?
With Video Feedback, you can fulfill feedback requests from supporters and other artists who want advice on their work. You can watch their video submissions play and react back to them at the same time.
Step 1: Supporters Request Feedback
- Watch the cover video — The cover video for the app can be used to tell your followers what kinds of feedback you’ll be providing, whether it’s expert advice on projects or critiquing their latest song or album.
- Submit a request — Feedback requests from fans and other creators are made by filling out a form with a short caption and email address.
- Requests appear in your app — Manage your feedback requests in one place and respond to them.
Step 2: Fulfilling Feedback
- Accept or decline the request — You can choose whether to fulfill a request based on what is asked of you. If you don’t feel that the feedback they are asking for fits your criteria, you can simply choose not to respond.
- 7-day time limit — If no action is taken on the request after seven days, the buyer is refunded and may choose to submit another request.
Step 3: View and Share Feedback
- Share your feedback — Complete your feedback by video and send it to your followers who requested feedback.
- Check the feed — Videos that receive a response from you will be posted to a feed where they can be viewed publicly.
Give Everyone Feedback
You can use the Video Feedback app to offer feedback for a variety of purposes, including:
- Sharing your expertise — Provide expert advice to your followers who need help getting started with the creator community or their latest projects.
- Critiquing a creator’s work — Help upcoming creators, artists, and musicians by critiquing their work before showing it to their followers.
- Q&A — Let supporters ask you questions, then reply with answers.
Video Feedback is the latest app available in the Koji App Store that lets you build trust and meaningful connections with other creators while monetizing your advice through feedback. We know your feedback will help creators with their latest projects and work.
We’d love to hear your feedback, ideas, feature requests, and bugs. Twitter is the easiest place to get in touch — we’re @madewithkoji, and we can’t wait to see what you do with this updated app.