Building up your brand and making money can often be hard and very time-consuming, especially when dealing with multiple revenue streams and products. You might be getting requests from your followers and fans across your social media accounts—making it challenging to keep up.
That’s why we created the Digital Files Storefront Koji for all your downloadable files. It lets you list, price, and fulfill orders directly on social media. The best part? It can also be customized to fit your brand and preferences.
We’ll explain how Digital Files Storefront works in this guide, including how to set it up for your social profiles and ways you can use it to monetize your digital files.
What Is Digital Files Storefront?
Digital Files Storefront is a free Koji that lets you sell your downloadable files from one storefront, eliminating the need for multiple links within your link in bio. You can design the storefront to fit your preferences, from choosing your banner image, title, and description to picking a store layout that works best for you.
When it comes to payment options, you set the rules. You can choose to have your customers pay by providing their email, adding an unlock price, or even making your files free. The choice is up to you.
You can track your sales through a dashboard within the Digital Files Storefront Koji. This will let you see all the downloadable files you’ve sold through your storefront. You can even go a step further and sort through different orders to help troubleshoot any problems that your customers run into.
What Is A Koji?A Koji is a type of interactive media that can help you sell your products, downloads, services or premium content. To create a Koji, simply select a template and customize before sharing the unique URL on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, WhatsApp, or anywhere else!
How To Use Digital Files Storefront
The Digital Files Storefront Koji is free and can be added to your profile through the App Store. Setting up the app is easy but requires a few steps to get it off the ground.
Here’s how to set up Digital Files Storefront for your social profiles:
- Add the Digital Files Storefront. Pick a template to add the Koji and get started. You’ll then be prompted to set up your store details and choose your layout.
- Set up your storefront. Start customizing your storefront by adding a banner image, title, and description for your store. You can then choose from five different layout options, including grid or feed layouts.
- Publish the Koji. Hit the publish button once you’re done setting up your digital storefront. It will then be available in your link in bio profile to further customize or it can be shared directly to your social profiles
- Upload digital files to your storefront. Head to your Koji to begin uploading digital files to your storefront. You’ll be asked to add images, a name, a description, and a ZIP file for the files you want to sell. You can then set the unlock method by selecting a price or asking for email sign-up.
- Create buzz for your new storefront. Now that your store is set up, it’s time to create some hype. Consider posting on Stories or hosting an Instagram Live to show off your new storefront and the types of downloadable files available for purchase.
You can track your sales in the Digital Files Storefront Koji by clicking “Manage” in the upper left-hand corner and going to “Your Sales.” In addition, you can add new digital files at any time and edit your store details without having to redownload the app.
Ways to Use Digital Files Storefront
Your storefront options are limitless with the Digital Files Storefront Koji. You can sell any downloadable file without having to download another Koji for your social profiles. Some options worth considering selling are:
Guides, Printables, Courses, Canva Templates, Social Media Prompts, Audiobooks, E-Books, Notion Templates, LUTS & Lightroom Presets, Sound Effects & Sample Packs, Images & Videos, PLR Articles, InDesign Palettes, Stock Photos, 3D Models, Instagram Story Templates, Spreadsheet Templates, Google Doc Templates, Copywriting Templates, More…
Remember that all files you upload to your storefront need to be in ZIP file format. This further adds to what you can include in your storefront and makes it easy for your followers to download.
The Digital Files Storefront revolutionizes how you can sell downloadable files on social media. We can’t wait to see how you customize your storefronts to sell files and engage with your audience.
We’d love to hear your feedback, ideas, feature requests, and bugs. Twitter is the easiest place to get in touch – we’re @madewithkoji, and we can’t wait to see what you do with this Koji.